Thursday, June 17, 2010

Strawberry Pocky Review

I've covered Pocky before.  You know, the cookie sticks dipped in a flavoring.  Chocolate is the most popular.  Etc.  Well, now I've given Strawberry Pocky a try.  And it is good.  Not as good as chocolate, but good.

If Strawberry Pocky tasted as good as it smells, it would be the best thing ever.  It smells like really ripe, really good strawberries that you smell at the store and think "Goddamn, that smells awesome.  I'm going to buy some even though I have no idea what I'll do with them".  The taste, unfortunately, isn't quite as potent.  You still get a definite strawberry taste, but it is pretty subdued.  I have to say, though, that the more of them I eat, the more I like them overall, which is a good sign.

All in all, I give Strawberry Pocky a 8/10 or one ... well, I think this image from School Rumble speaks for itself.

1/23/13 Edit - I've noticed a ton of traffic on this review lately.  Anyone wanna leave a comment and tell me why?



No comments:

Post a Comment